Angel Broking application is ready to get listed at the time when retail investors participation is at its highest. Secondary market must have seen many cracks this week but the IPO market is in full swing. The response to upcoming IPOs has been great and their listing is even better. Here’s everything that you need to know about the Angel Broking IPO.
About Angel Broking.
Angel Broking Limited is one of the largest independent full service retail broking house in India in terms of active clients on NSE as of July 31, 2018 (Source: CRISIL Report). They are a technology led financial services company, that provides broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares (through one of its Subsidiaries, AFPL) and financial products distribution to clients under the brand “Angel Broking”.
The primary focus is to profitably grow their retail broking, margin funding and distribution businesses through the online and digital platforms, “Angel Broking App”, “trade.angelbroking.com”, “Angel SpeedPro”, “Angel BEE”, which are powered by “ARQ”, a rule-based investment engine.
ANGEL BROKING IPO details
|OPENS ON:||SEPT 22, 2020|
|CLOSES ON:||SEPT 24, 2020|
|Price band:||Rs 305-Rs 306|
|Lot size:||49 shares|
|1 lot costing:||Rs 14994|
|Listing on:||BSE, NSE|
|Issue size:||Fresh issue Rs 300 cr + Offer for sale Rs 300 cr|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand 44.56% post-issue.|
Use of funds:
1. To meet business working capital requirements
2. To meet general corporate purposes
Interesting facts about Angel Broking IPO:
- Angel broking is one of the largest retail broking houses in India in terms of active clients.
- Angel’s broking business primarily comprises broking services that they offer to retail clients trading in equities, equity derivatives, commodities and currency derivatives.
- Company manages ₹ 132,540 million in client assets and over 2.15 million operational broking accounts as of June 30, 2020.
- Angel’s broking business is anchored by its retail clients, to whom they offer products and services through (i) their online and digital platforms and (ii) the network of over 11,000 Authorised Persons, as of June 30, 2020.
- Brokerage revenue formed 66.2% of the total revenue whereas other revenue from lending activities, income from depository operations, portfolio management services, income from distribution, and other activities formed 33.9% of the total revenue in FY 2020.
- Digitalisation being the main focus, Company provides various digital platforms which will draw more customers and can emerge as a winner in the long term.
Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd have a ‘SUBSCRIBE’ recommendation for Angel Broking IPO. To apply for Angel Broking IPO, you can do it from our website Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd.