A retail-focused housing finance company in India, Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited, will launch its initial public offer (IPO) on Aug 10, 2021. The offer will close on Aug 12, 2021 and the company has fixed the price band at ₹346-353 per equity share.
About Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited
Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited is a retail-focused housing finance company that primarily serves low and middle-income self-employed customers in the rural and semi-urban markets of India. It offers customers home loans for the purchase and self-construction of a residential property, home improvement and extension loans; loans against the property; and business loans, which accounted for ₹21,032.10 million, or 51.70%, ₹8903.39 million, or 21.89% and ₹10,742.13 million, or 26.41% of our AUM, as of March 31, 2021, respectively. The company do not provide any loans with a ticket size above ₹2.50 million and the average ticket size of home loans, loans against property and business loans on the basis of disbursement amounts was ₹0.72 million, ₹0.71 million and ₹0.62 million, as of March 31, 2021, respectively. The company had a network of 190 branches covering 75 districts in the states of Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and the union territory of Puducherry.
Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||Aug 10, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||Aug 12, 2021|
|Price band:||₹346 to ₹353 per equity share|
|Lot size:||42 Shares|
|One lot costing:||₹14,826|
|Face Value:||₹2 per equity share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||₹2,780.05 crores (Fresh issue: ₹500.00 crores + Offer For Sale: ₹2,280.05 crores)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 72.23% post-issue from 74.87% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on Aug 24, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- To augment the company’s capital base to meet future capital requirements.
- To meet issue related expenditures.
- To achieve share listing benefits on the stock exchanges.
Interesting facts about Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited IPO:
- As per the CRISIL report, it is one of the largest housing finance companies in South India in terms of AUM, as of Mar 31, 2021.
- Loans to self-employed customers accounted for ₹29,308.79 million, or 72.05% of our AUM, while loans to salaried customers accounted for ₹11,368.83 million, or 27.95%, as of March 31, 2021.
- As of March 31, 2021, the home loans, loans against property and business loans had an average loan-to-value of 38.89%, 38.27% and 39.21%, respectively, at the time of sanctioning of the loans.
- Considering the FY-21 adjusted BVPS of ₹50.03 on a post-issue basis, the company is going to list at a P/B of 7.06 with a market cap of ₹1,74,940 mn, while its peer namely Aavas Financiers is trading at a P/B of 8.47.
Get the complete coverage of the Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited IPO in the MSFL Research Report Here. To apply for Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited IPO, you can do it from our Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd website.