This is to inform you that as per SEBI Circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/SEC-5/P/CIR/2022/100 clients are required to revalidate the Mobile Number and Email ID with the KRA (KYC Registration Agencies). The last date for re-validating details with the KRA is 31 Aug 2023. We urge you to complete the KRA re-validation on or before the last date to avoid deactivation of the account. In case a client failed to revalidate details, their Trading & DEMAT account may get deactivated until the re-validation process is completed.
To check the KRA Status:https://www.cvlkra.com/
Click on the link below for RE-VALIDATION:
Following steps to be followed to revalidate the details:
1. Enter PAN Number and click (Just do tab) outside the box
2. Click on Generate OTP beside Mobile Number and Email ID and Enter the received OTP on Mobile Number & Email ID respectively and then click on verify
3. Click on NEXT
4. Select the KYC type EKYC online
5. Click on EKYC online and click on NEXT
6. Enter the Aadhar Card Number and accept the T&C and click on Request OTP
7. Enter the OTP received from Aadhar Site and click on verify
8. Click on Validate KYC
CVL KRA may take up to 2 working days to complete the verification process.
Investor queries related to this communication may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org in case any issue is faced
The below links can be used for RE-VALIDATION of KRA by other agencies:
For Karvy KRA please click on this link https://www.karvykra.com/KYC_Validation/Default.aspx
For NDML KRA please click on the link - https://kra.ndml.in/PREKYCProject/kyc
FOR DOTEX https://www.nsekra.com/
"Content shared is for information and education purposes only and should not be treated as investment or trading advice. Please do your own analysis or take independent professional financial advice before making any investments based on your own personal circumstances."
Attention Investors :