After the strong response to Happiest Minds and Route Mobile, it’s time for the next Upcoming IPO 2020. CAMS IPO is all set to hit the primary market, will be open for subscription from 21st September, 2020.
Here’s everything that you need to know about the CAMS IPO.
Computer Age Management Services Ltd (CAMS) is a technology-driven financial infrastructure and service provider. It is India’s largest registrar and transfer agent of mutual funds.As per the Crisil Nov 2019 report, it has a 69.4% mutual fund aggregate market share.
CAMS currently provides technology-based services including dividend processing, transaction origination interface, payment, transaction execution, dividend processing, intermediary empanelment, report generation, investor interface, settlement and reconciliation, compliance related services, and brokerage computation.
The company provides services in the area of electronic payment collections services business, insurance services business, alternative investment funds services business, banking, and non- banking services business, KYC registration agency business, and software solutions business.
CAMS has a wide network comprising 25 states, 278 service centers, and five union territories. It also offers services online through a mobile application.
Details of CAMS IPO issue
|OPENS ON:||SEPT 21, 2020|
|CLOSES ON:||SEPT 23, 2020|
|Price band:||Rs 1229- Rs 1230|
|Lot size:||12 shares|
|1 lot costing:||Rs 14760|
|Issue size:||Rs 2244 cr (NSE Investments would be selling 1,82,46,600 shares through the issue.)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand 43.5% post-issue.|
Interesting facts about CAMS IPO:
- CAMS is India’s largest registrar and transfer agent of mutual funds with an aggregate market share of 70% based on mutual fund average assets under management (“AAUM”) managed by its clients and serviced by them during July 2020.
- Its mutual fund clients include 4 of the 5 largest mutual funds as well as 9 of the 15 largest mutual funds based on AAUM during July 2020.
- 87% of the revenue contributed by the Mutual Fund Clients, in the last 4 years SIP contributions has given an exponential growth in Equity segment.
- Is a financial infrastructure and services provider operating in 7 business verticals.
- No listed peer but in AMC business it can be compared with Sundaram BNP Paribas and more closely with Karvy.
Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd have a ‘SUBSCRIBE’ recommendation for CAMS IPO. To apply for CAMS IPO, you can do it from our website Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd.