One of the multi-channel auto platform provider companies in India, CarTrade Tech Limited will launch its initial public offer (IPO) on Aug 09, 2021. The offer will close on Aug 11, 2021 and the company has fixed the price band at ₹1,585-1,618 per equity share.
About CarTrade Tech Limited
CarTrade Tech Ltd is a multi-channel auto platform provider company. The company operates various brands such as CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTradeExchange, Adroit Auto, and AutoBiz. The company generates revenues from several business streams primarily comprising (a) commission and fees from the auction and remarketing services of used vehicles for retail customers, banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, OEMs, leasing companies, and fleet and individual operators; (b) online advertising solutions on CarWale, CarTrade and BikeWale for OEMs, dealers, banks and other financial institutions; (c) lead generation for OEMs, dealers, banks and other financial institutions and insurance companies; (d) technology-based services to OEMs, dealers, banks and other financial institutions and insurance companies; (e) inspection and valuation services for banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies and OEMs.
CarTrade Tech Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||Aug 9, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||Aug 11, 2021|
|Price band:||₹1585 to ₹1618 per equity share|
|Lot size:||9 Shares|
|One lot costing:||₹14,562|
|Face Value:||₹10 per equity share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||₹2,998.51 crores (Fresh issue: Nil + Offer For Sale: ₹2,998.51 crores)|
Will list on the exchange on Aug 23, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- To carry out an offer for sale.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the stock exchanges.
Interesting facts about CarTrade Tech Limited IPO:
- The platform connects new and used automobile customers, vehicle dealers, vehicle OEMs, and other businesses to buy and sell different vehicles.
- The company offers various solutions across automotive transactions for buying, selling, marketing, financing, and other activities.
- Considering the FY-21 adjusted EPS of Rs.22.06 on a post-issue basis, the company is going to list at a P/E of 73.35 with a market cap of Rs.74,160 mn.
- There are no listed companies in India that engage in a business similar to that of the company.