Required Line For Here. Required Line For Here.Required Line For Here. Required Line For Here. Required Line For Here. Required Line For Here.

Company Profile

BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.

NSE : BPCLBSE : 500547ISIN CODE : INE029A01011Industry : RefineriesHouse : PSU
BSE403.6524.05 (+6.34 % )
PREV CLOSE (Rs.) 379.60
OPEN PRICE (Rs.) 377.80
BID PRICE (QTY) 403.65 (8992 )
OFFER PRICE (QTY) 0.00 (0 )
VOLUME 1336812
TODAY'S LOW / HIGH (Rs.)372.75 436.50
52 WK LOW / HIGH (Rs.)239 436.5
NSE403.85 24 (+6.32 % )
PREV CLOSE(Rs.) 379.85
OPEN PRICE (Rs.) 377.55
BID PRICE (QTY) 403.85 (8550 )
OFFER PRICE (QTY) 0.00 (0 )
VOLUME 28832903
TODAY'S LOW / HIGH(Rs.) 372.45 455.80
52 WK LOW / HIGH (Rs.)238.55 455.8

Company News

Date Heading Details
19-Sep-2019 BPCL informs about loss of share certificate <P align=justify>BPCL has informed about loss of share certificate/ issue of duplicate share certificate, pursuant to Regulation 39(3) of SEBI (Listing obligations and disclosure requirement) Regulations 2015.<BR><P align=justify>The above information is a part of company's filings submitted to BSE.
03-Sep-2019 Disclosure of Voting results of AGM (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has informed BSE regarding the details of Voting results of AGM, under Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015. Kindly <a href="https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/meetings/voting-results/500547"> Click here</a>
03-Sep-2019 BPCL lines up Rs 1.10 lakh crore capex for next five years <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) is going to invest nearly Rs 1.10 lakh crore in the next five years to expand its capacity and enter newer streams. For the current fiscal, the company will invest Rs 7,800 crore.</p><p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.<br></p>
30-Aug-2019 Shareholder Meeting / Postal Ballot-Scrutinizer''s Report Summary of Proceedings of 66th Annual General Meeting of BPCL
29-Aug-2019 BPCL inches up on the BSE <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation is currently trading at Rs. 352.65, up by 2.40 points or 0.69% from its previous closing of Rs. 350.25 on the BSE.<p align="justify">The scrip opened at Rs. 350.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 355.40 and Rs. 346.40 respectively. So far 39023 shares were traded on the counter.<p align="justify">The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 421.30 on 31-May-2019 and a 52 week low of Rs. 239.00 on 05-Oct-2018.<p align="justify">Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 355.40 and Rs. 308.55 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 76563.78 crore.<p align="justify">The promoters holding in the company stood at 53.29%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 31.74% and 14.96% respectively.<p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has won the prestigious ‘Energy and Environment Foundation Global Sustainability Award 2019' in Gold Category. The award was presented in a glittering awards ceremony during the 10th World Renewable Energy Technology Congress and Expo 2019 held in New Delhi.<p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.</p>
28-Aug-2019 BPCL ties up with Makhpa Private ITI College to organize LPG clinic: Report <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has reportedly tied up with Makhpa Private ITI College in Mekhpa, Bihar, to organize LPG clinic for the villagers, where free LPG connections under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) were distributed and villagers were given safety &amp; conservation tips.</p><p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.<br></p>
28-Aug-2019 BPCL wins ‘Energy and Environment Foundation Global Sustainability Award 2019' <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has won the prestigious ‘Energy and Environment Foundation Global Sustainability Award 2019' in Gold Category. The award was presented in a glittering awards ceremony during the 10th World Renewable Energy Technology Congress and Expo 2019 held in New Delhi.</p><p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.<br></p>
28-Aug-2019 BPCL gains on planning to invest Rs 1500-1700 crore in floating LNG terminal in Andhra Pradesh <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation is currently trading at Rs. 343.70, up by 1.30 points or 0.38% from its previous closing of Rs. 342.40 on the BSE.<p align="justify">The scrip opened at Rs. 342.30 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 344.00 and Rs. 337.65 respectively. So far 115376 shares were traded on the counter.<p align="justify">The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 421.30 on 31-May-2019 and a 52 week low of Rs. 239.00 on 05-Oct-2018.<p align="justify">Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 345.85 and Rs. 308.55 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 73873.90 crore.<p align="justify">The promoters holding in the company stood at 53.29%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 31.74% and 14.96% respectively.<p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) is planning to invest Rs 1,500-1,700 crore in building a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh by 2022. The company will hold 74 percent interest in the project while the remaining 26 percent will be with Petronet LNG. <p align="justify">The project is likely to be commissioned by 2022. The company has made a foray into city gas distribution (CGD) and is now looking to set up an LNG import terminal of its own. <p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.</p>
27-Aug-2019 BPCL planning to invest Rs 1500-1700 crore in floating LNG terminal in Andhra Pradesh <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) is planning to invest Rs 1,500-1,700 crore in building a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh by 2022. The company will hold 74 percent interest in the project while the remaining 26 percent will be with Petronet LNG. <br></p><p align="justify">The project is likely to be commissioned by 2022. The company has made a foray into city gas distribution (CGD) and is now looking to set up an LNG import terminal of its own. <br></p><p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.<br></p>
26-Aug-2019 BPCL constrained to stop fuel supply to Air India at six airports <p align="justify">Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has been forced to suspend supply of jet fuel to Air India and Alliance Air flights at six airports from the evening of August 22, 2019 due to mounting outstanding dues from the airline and their ramifications for their working capital requirements.<br></p><p align="justify">The decision to stop fuel supply to Air India from six airports, i.e., Kochi, Mohali, Pune, Ranchi, Patna and Visakhapatnam, was taken in the wake of long overdue payments. This includes the interest accrued on the outstanding dues.<br></p><p align="justify">BPCL is into exploration, production and retailing of petroleum and petrol related products. The retail business unit of BPCL is into marketing of petrol, diesel and kerosene.<br></p>

Enquiry For

New Account

Name
Email
Mobile Number
City
Select Products You Are Interested