- Commodity trading focuses on purchasing and selling of commodities and its futures
- Commodities can be classified in four categories, i.e. Base Metal, Energy, Bullion, and Agricultural products
- Popular way to invest in commodities is through a futures contract
Why Invest in Commodities?
“To diversify portfolio and gain exposure to global markets”
- Provides a balance to investment portfolio specifically during downturn in equities
- Good product for investors looking for liquidity
- Offers benefit of long trading hours on daily basis
- Offers higher leverage and lower margins compared with other asset classes
- Exposure to global markets
Who should invest in Commodities?
“Anyone who wants to look beyond traditional investment products”
- Best suited for business traders and investors to hedge or invest in commodities
- Investors looking to diversify their portfolio beyond shares, bonds and real estate
- Commodities provide excellent opportunities to arbitrageur to profit from price inefficiency in the market
Why Invest in Commodities with MSFL?
“Because We Persevere, Persist and Perform for YOU”
- MSFL serves its commodities market clients through its subsidiary, Marwadi Commodity Broker Pvt. Ltd. (MCBPL)
- MCBPL provides sound global commodities information and knowledge along with expert local market knowledge to make better hedging decision in the commodity market.
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated client support and services
What do we offer in Commodities?
- Trade in Bullion, Metals, Energy, Agro and other commodities on NCDEX, NSEL, ACE, and MCX
- Customised solutions for Investors, Traders, Hedgers, Speculators or Arbitrageurs
- Timely research advice on global events to make an informed decision in commodities
- Platform for physical delivery of agricultural and other commodity products
- Trading facility available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and Tablet
How Do I Get in touch?
Simply call or email us and we will have our MSFL representative get in touch with you