Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in India are witnessing a huge opportunity for growth and expansion while constantly struggling with the ability to access the sources of funds. MSFL as a trusted financial services expert launched a merchant banking division to assist SMEs in raising funds, underwriting, financial advising and let the SME focus on their core competencies and grow their business seamlessly.
Why Merchant Banking?
- Aid companies raise funds through various routes
- Capital restructuring of companies
- Managing public issues of the companies
Who should opt for Merchant banking services ?
“Any Corporate / Firm looking for financial advisory”
- Capital or fund raising, debt syndication, mergers and acquisitions, raising funds by public issue of equity or bonds or any corporate
Why Merchant banking with MSFL ?
“Because we offer a comprehensive suite of services for creating and managing wealth”
- An excellent network
- Professional and knowledgeable team
- Client-centric services and products
- Advanced technology and systems
What do we offer in Merchant Banking?
- Initial Public Offering (SME / Main Board)
- Further Public Offer / Rights Issue
- Takeover / Open Offers
- Buyback of shares
- Preferential Allotment / Private Placement
- Merger & Amalgamations
- Underwriting & Market Making of SME IPO.
- Delisting & Revocation of suspended Companies.
- Migration from SME Platform to Main Board & vice-versa.
- Strategic Business Planning / Advisory
How do I get in touch?
Simply call or email us and we will have our MSFL representative get in touch with you