Incorporated in 2011, Glenmark Life Sciences is the leading manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). The company develops, manufactures, and supplies high-quality APIs for cardiovascular disease (CVS), central nervous system disease (CNS), pain management, diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, anti-infectives, and other therapeutic areas. It further operates in Contract Development and Manufacturing Operations (CDMO) to offer services to specialty pharmaceutical companies.
About Glenmark Life Sciences Limited
Its products are being sold in India and exported to multiple countries, i.e. Europe, North America, Latin America, Japan, etc. The company has a portfolio of 120 molecules globally and sold APIs in India and exported to multiple countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Japan and the rest (“ROW”). As of March 31, 2021, 16 of the 20 largest generic companies globally were their customers. As of May 31, 2021, they had filed 403 Drug Master Files(“DMFs”) and Certificates of Suitability to the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (“CEPs”) across various significant markets (i.e. United States, Europe, Japan, Russia, Brazil, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, China and Australia).
It currently operates four multi-purpose manufacturing facilities situated on leasehold properties located at Ankleshwar & Dahej in Gujarat, and Mohol & Kurkumbh in Maharashtra, with an aggregate annual total installed capacity of 726.6 KL as of March 31, 2021.
Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||July 27, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||July 29, 2021|
|Price band:||Rs. 695 – Rs.720 per share|
|Lot size:||20 shares|
|One lot costing:||Rs. 14,400|
|Face Value:||Rs. 2 per share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||Rs.1513.60 crores (Fresh issue: 1060 cr + Offer For Sale: Rs.453.60cr)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 82.84% post-issue from 100% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on August 3, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- To make payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the promoter into the company.
- To finance capital expenditure requirements.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Interesting facts about Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO:
- Leading manufacturer of selected specialised APIs for chronic therapeutic areas like CVS, CNS, diabetes, and pain management.
- Export products in Europe, Latin America, North America, Japan, and the rest of the world.
- A strong relationship with leading global generic companies.
- Proven track record of strong financial performance.
- High-quality product manufacturing with R&D infrastructure.
- The company also manufactures and sells APIs for gastro-intestinal disorders, anti-infectives and other therapeutic areas.
Get the complete coverage of the Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd IPO in the MSFL Research Report Here. To apply for Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd IPO, you can do it from our Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd website.