One of the largest differentiated diagnostic service providers in India, Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited, will launch its initial public offer (IPO) on Aug 04, 2021. The offer will close on Aug 06, 2021 and the company has fixed the price band at ₹933- 954 per equity share.
About Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited
Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains in India. The company offers a wide range of diagnostic services such as imaging/radiology services (X-rays, CT scans etc.), routine clinical laboratory tests, pathology, and teleradiology services to private and public hospitals, medical colleges, and community health centres. The operating model of the company involves diagnostic centres operated under a hospital partnership model. These diagnostic centres are located within existing facilities of public and private hospitals or community health centres and operated pursuant to arrangements with public health agencies and private healthcare providers.
Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||Aug 4, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||Aug 6, 2021|
|Price band:||₹933 to ₹954 per equity share|
|Lot size:||15 Shares|
|One lot costing:||₹14,310|
|Face Value:||₹1 per equity share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||₹1,213.33 crores (Fresh issue: ₹400.00 crores + Offer For Sale: ₹813.33 crores)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 27.38% post-issue from 31.62% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on Aug 17, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- Finance the cost of establishing diagnostics centres at Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
- Repayment/pre-payment of firm’s borrowings fully or partially.
- General corporate purposes.
Interesting facts about Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO:
- The company has an extensive network of diagnostic centres across India with a key focus on non-metro, and lower-tier cities and towns. As of June 30, 2021, it operates 1,823 diagnostic centres (1,797 with public health agencies and 26 with private health agencies) that are offering radiology and pathology services in 13 states across India.
- In fiscal 2021, the business has served 5.18 million patients. As of June 30, 2021, the company had a team of 190 radiologists, 30 pathologists, eight microbiologists and more than 2,800 qualified professionals including clinicians, technicians and operators.
- Considering the FY-21 diluted EPS of Rs.12.25, the company is going to list at a P/E of 77.88 with a market cap of Rs.29,941 mn, while its peers namely Dr Lal Path Labs and Metropolis Healthcare are trading at a P/E of 75.15 and 79.71 respectively.
Get the complete coverage of the Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO in the MSFL Research Report Here. To apply for Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO, you can do it from our Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd website.