Get the complete details of the upcoming IPO in 2021. You will get complete details of the recent IPO over here.
Incorporated in 1973, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd. (KIMS) is one of the largest corporate healthcare groups in AP and Telangana in terms of the number of patients treated and treatments offered.It operates nine multi-speciality hospitals under the ‘KIMS Hospitals’ brand, with an aggregate bed capacity of 3,064, including over 2,500 operational beds as of December 31, 2020.
About KIMS Limited
KIMS Hospitals is one of the largest corporate healthcare groups in Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana in terms of the number of patients treated and treatments offered, as per CRISIL Report. It has grown from a single hospital to a chain of multi-speciality hospitals through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. The company provides multi-disciplinary integrated healthcare services across over 25 specialities and super specialities, including cardiac sciences, oncology, neurosciences, gastric sciences, orthopaedics, organ transplantation, renal sciences and mother & child care, with a focus on primary secondary & tertiary care in Tier 2-3 cities and primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare in Tier 1 cities.
In FY21, its nine hospitals recorded average revenue per occupied bed (ARPOB) of Rs 20,609, a bed occupancy rate of 78.60%, and an average length of stay (ALOS) in the hospital of 5.53 days, on an aggregate basis. In FY21, ARPOB for hospitals situated in Tier 1 cities was Rs 39,571, and in Tier 2-3 cities was Rs 11,187. Over the period FY18-21 revenues, EBITDA, and PAT have grown at a 3-year CAGR of 20.4%, 114%, and 105.2%, respectively.
KIMS Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||June 16, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||June 18, 2021|
|Price band:||Rs. 815 – Rs.825 per share|
|Lot size:||18 shares|
|1 lot costing:||Rs. 14,850|
|Face Value:||Rs. 10 per share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||Rs. 2144 cr (Fresh issue: Rs. 200 cr + Offer For Sale: Rs. 1944 cr)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 38.84% post-issue from 46.81% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on June 28, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- To make repayment/prepapyment of borrowings availed by the firm and subsidiaries, i.e. KHKPL, SIMSPL, and KHEPL.
- General corporate purposes.
Interesting facts about KIMS Limited IPO:
- KIMS Hospitals is one of the largest corporate healthcare groups in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in terms of the number of patients treated and treatments offered.
- It has the ability to attract, train and retain high-quality doctors, consultants and medical support staff.
- It is well-positioned to consolidate in India’s large, unorganised yet rapidly growing and underserved affordable healthcare market.
- It is one of only three hospitals in India that are rated AA by CRISIL.
- The company intends to strengthen its existing hospitals by further balancing the speciality mix and deepening its expertise in select specialities. In addition, it plans to expand its hospital network into markets adjacent to its core markets of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.