- Currency trading market is also known as Foreign Exchange (Forex) Market
- Forex trading is buying and selling of currency pairs (USD/INR) with intent to make money or hedge investments
- Forex Market is largest by size and volume of trades globally
- Forex Market also offers derivatives such as futures
Why Invest in Currency Market?
“To hedge and trade investment positions globally”
- Forex market is most liquid asset class to trade and invest in globally
- Forex market operates 24 hours a day
- Limited regulations and no insider trading norms to be followed as its a self regulatory market
- Offers higher leverage and low margin
Who should invest in Currency Market?
“Anyone looking for trading, hedging and leveraging opportunities”
- Essential tool for importers and exporters to hedge their receipts and payments positions against foreign currency fluctuations
- For short-term and intraday traders and arbitrager
- Best product for individuals with high-risk tolerance
Why Invest in Currency Market with MSFL?
“Because We Persevere, Persist and Perform for YOU”
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated client support and services
What do we offer in Currency Market?
- Provide option to trade in currency futures, options for international cross currency transactions
- Provide facility to trade across CDS segments of NSE & BSE
- Steadfast research advice on global events
- Trading facility available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and Tablet
- Hedge your physical currency using our platform
How Do I Get in touch?
Simply call or email us and we will have our MSFL representative get in touch with you