NPS (National Pension System)
- National Pension System (NPS) is a voluntary defined contributory pension system introduced by Government of India in 2004. From 2009 it was opened for all the citizens of the country.
- It enables the subscriber to make optimum decisions regarding their future financial requirements.
- It is an attempt by government towards finding a sustainable solution to the problem of providing adequate retirement income to every citizen of India.
Why Invest in NPS?
- Plan your financial well being from beginning to end
- To live a peaceful, stress free, and secured retired life
- Build wealth with additional tax advantages
- A better low cost long term investment pension product
Who should invest in NPS?
- An individual between the age of 18 to 65 years who is looking for additional tax benefits.
- An individual who expects a good amount of retirement corpus managed under the regulations of a government established authority.
Why invest in NPS with MSFL?
The Marwadi Merit
- Wide network of more than 100 branches across Gujarat.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable customer support system and staff.
- Regular updates to clients regarding changes by regulator.
What services do we offer in NPS?
- Proper support and guidance provided at all the branches of MSFL.
- Ease and convenience in opening and operating NPS Accounts.
- NACH facility for Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly auto transactions per the customer’s choice.