Stock Lending and Borrowing
- SLB is a system where a trader borrows equity shares that they do no already own or lends shares that they own or lends shares that they own but with no intention to sell them
- SLB transactions have a tenure and interest rate fixed at the time of entering the transactions
- Traders can use SLBM only for the stocks in Futures & Option segment
- SLB facility is available on both exchange NSE and BSE
Why use SLBM facility?
“For hedging, risk aversion and increasing liquidity”
- An Individual can borrow stocks and short sell the stocks in the market that he/she does not own
- It is a hedging tool, often used for offsetting potential risks
- Potential to enhance liquidity for traders
- Helps investors earn fees on their long-term held stocks if they place it as collateral
Who should use SLBM facility?
“Good facility for traders, hedgers and retail investors”
- Sophisticated and experienced traders can use this facility to increase liquidity
- Hedgers interested in reducing their potential risks and losses
- Retail investors can avail this facility for lending their shares and earn fees
Why use SLBM with MSFL?
“Because We Persevere, Persist and Perform for YOU”
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated Client Support and Services
- Trading facilities available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and Tablet
What SLBM facilities does MSFL offer?
- Single window for equity and derivatives trading in NSE and BSE
- 25+ years of experience, and expertise in Capital markets
- Well equipped research advice to hedge your investments in a safe and timely manner
- Daily and weekly reports on derivatives market trends
- Trading facility available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and tablet
How Do I Get in touch?
Simply call or email us and we will have our MSFL representative get in touch with you
Note : Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd. does client based and proprietary trading on various stock exchanges.