Major Index Performance (4 July – 8 July)
|Nifty 50: ▲ 2.97%||Nifty Bank: ▲ 4.72%||Nifty IT: ▲ 0.66%|
|Nifty Next 50: ▲ 3.99%||Nifty FMCG: ▲ 5.68%||Nifty Midcap 150: ▲ 3.92%|
|Nifty Auto: ▲ 3.52%||Nifty Metal: ▲ 2.19%||Nifty Pharma: ▲ 1.54%|
*Data as per 8 July 2022 3:30
FII & DII Activity Cash (27 June – 01 July)
|FII : ▼2,218 Crore||DII: ▲3,910 Crore|
*Data as per 8 July 2022
- HDFC Bank gets RBI nod for HDFC merger
- As of 30 June 2022, RBL Bank’s total deposits increased by 6% to Rs 79,217 crore from Rs 74,471 crore as of 30 June 2021.
- IDFC First Bank’s total deposits climbed to 20.6% to Rs 1,02,363 crore as on 30 June 2022 as against Rs 84,893 crore as on 30 June 2021.
- RBI imposes fine of Rs 1 crore each on Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank.
- IndusInd Bank’s net advances jumped 18% to ₹2,49,541 crore in Q1FY23 compared to ₹2,10,727 crore in Q1 of the last year.
- IndusInd Bank partners with MoEngage to deliver a differentiated digital experience for its customers.
- Yes Bank loans rise by 14% in June-end.
- Muthoot Finance gets RBI nod to open 150 new branches across India.
- Bank of Baroda plans to issue long-term bonds to fund infra, affordable housing sectors.
- Federal Bank’s gross advances grow 8% in Q1, total deposits stood at Rs 169,393 crore as against Rs 155,938 crore in the year-ago period.
- Outokumpu Partners with TCS on its Cloud-First Transformation Journey.
- US court confirms $140 million penalty on Tata Consultancy In 2014, Epic Systems filed a lawsuit alleging TCS had stolen its intellectual property. The US-based firm had alleged that TCS employees stole important data US court reduces penalty charges on TCS to $140 million.
- Infosys tops CRISIL’s ESG Scores for the Second Consecutive Year.
- Intellect Quantum Central Banking Solution was chosen as the Digital Transformation partner for Bank of Mauritius, a leading Central Bank in Africa.
- Tata Steel Limited complete the acquisition of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited through its step-down Subsidiary, Tata Steel Long Products Limited.
- Vedanta Ltd reported a 3 percent increase in its aluminium production to 5,65,000 tonnes in the April-June quarter of the ongoing fiscal.
- Indian metal shares surge as demand hopes build after China’s $220 billion stimulus plan.
- Cipla’s Indore plant gets two USFDA observations.
- Maruti Suzuki India achieved total production of 144,409 units in June 2022 compared to 165,576 units in June 2021.
- Maruti Suzuki to ramp up production; make 11000 units of 2022 Brezza in July.
- HC upholds BEST’s call to disqualify Tata Motor’s bid for e-buses.
- Royal Enfield Sales June 2022 – 43% Growth In Total Sales, Exports Soar 54% YoY.
- Hero MotoCorp allowed to use ‘Hero’ trademark for its EVs.
- British International Investment to invest up to Rs 1,925 crore in Mahindra’s four-wheeler EV business.
- HeroMotoCorp launches Hero Dirt Biking Challenge.
Author: MSFL Advisory Team