Major Index Performance (18 July – 22 July)
|Nifty 50: ▲ 4.18%||Nifty Bank: ▲ 5.93%||Nifty IT: ▲ 6.36%|
|Nifty Next 50: ▲ 3.13%||Nifty FMCG: ▲ 2.45%||Nifty Midcap 150: ▲ 3.76%|
|Nifty Auto: ▲ 2.20%||Nifty Metal: ▲ 5.45%||Nifty Pharma: ▼ 0.90%|
*Data as per 22 July 2022 3:30
FII & DII Activity Cash (18 July – 22 July)
|FII : ▲ 4,037 Crore||DII: ▲ 937 Crore|
*Data as per 22 July 2022
- EazyDiner and IndusInd Bank have partnered to introduce a co-branded credit card.
- Canara Bank raises Rs 2000 Cr via AT 1 bond.
- IDBI Bank’s Q1 net rises 25% to Rs 756 cr as provisions, and contingencies dip.
- AU Small Finance Bank board approves Rs 3,000 crore capital raising plan.
- Records from RBL Bank Q1 PAT of 201 Cr, improving asset quality, Net interest income (NII) amounted at 1,028 Cr, up 6% from Q1FY22’s Q970 Cr, but down 9% from Q4FY22’s Q1,131 Cr. In the first quarter of FY23, net interest margin (NIM) was 4.36 percent, unchanged from the same time last year. From 5.04 percent in the previous quarter, NIM decreased.
- ICICI Lombard Q1 PAT climbs 80% YoY to Rs 349 Cr.
- ICICI Prudential records PAT of Rs 156 crore in Q1 FY23.
- TCS Ranked Among Top Cyber security Service Providers by HFS Research.
- HCL Technologies wins multi-year modernization deal from DSM.
- Info Edge (India) invests Rs 15 Cr in Smartweb Internet Services (Subsidiary).
- Intellect Design Arena Releases ‘No Touch’ Invoicing Solution.
Mining, Metal, and Energy
- The central government has reduced the windfall tax on crude oil imposed earlier this month by about 27% to ₹17,000 a tons, according to a government order. The tax, which was levied in the form of special additional excise duty was ₹23,250 a tonne earlier.
- IOC and NTPC Partner to Supply Renewable Power to Indian Oil Refineries.
- JSW Steel will expand its production capacities in the country to 37 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) by the financial year 2025. The company has also earmarked Rs 10,000 crore to increase the use of renewable energy.
- Tata Steel, and BHP team up to explore ‘iron and steelmaking’ technology.
- Hindalco, Phinergy, and IOP to partner on revolutionary Aluminum-Air batteries for EVs and energy storage.
- Torrent Pharma expected to enter the diagnostics space in the next 2-3 months.
- Biocon’s Hyderabad facility gets 3 USFDA observations.
- Zydus gets USFDA nod to market generic blood pressure lowering drug.
- Lupin Diagnostics Launches its First Reference Laboratory in Ranchi.
- Tata AutoComp GY Batteries Ties Up With Tata Motors For Vehicle Battery Solutions.
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 4WD prices announced; Booking date revealed.
- Mahindra & Mahindra to hike stake in Sampo Rosenlew Oy, Finland (Subsidiary).
- Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition launched, Bookings to start from July.
Author: MSFL Advisory Team