Everything you need to know about Clean Science and Technology Limited’s upcoming IPO in 2021.
Clean Science and Technology Limited, the largest manufacturer globally of certain specialty chemicals, will launch its initial public offer (IPO) on July 7, 2021. The offer will close on July 9, 2021 and the company has fixed the price band at ₹880-900 per equity share.
About Clean Science and Technology Limited
The company manufactures functionally critical specialty chemicals such as Performance Chemicals (i.e., MEHQ, BHA and AP), Pharmaceutical Intermediates (i.e., Guaiacol and DCC), and FMCG Chemicals (i.e., 4-MAP and Anisole). Within 17 years of incorporation, the company has grown to be the largest manufacturer globally of MEHQ, BHA, Anisole and 4-MAP, in terms of installed manufacturing capacities as of March 31, 2021.
- The company’s key customers include names like Bayer AG, SRF Limited, Gennex Laboratories Limited, Nutriad International NV, and Vinati Organics Limited.
- The company has two certified production facilities in India strategically located at Kurkumbh (Maharashtra), close to the JNPT port from where they export most of their products.
- Their facilities have dedicated production lines for their products, with a combined installed capacity of 29,900 MTPA as of March 31, 2021, and capacity utilisation rates of 71.94% for Fiscal 2021.
Clean Science and Technology Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||7th July 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||9th July 2021|
|Price band:||Rs. 880-900 per share|
|Lot size:||16 shares|
|One lot costing:||Rs. 14,400|
|Face Value:||Rs. 1 per share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||Rs. 1,546.62 Cr (Fresh issue: Nil + Offer For Sale: Rs. 1,546.62 Cr)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 78.51% post-issue from 94.66% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on 19th July 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- To make an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating to Rs. 1,5466.22 million.
- To achieve the share listing benefits on the BSE and NSE.
Interesting facts about Clean Science and Technology Limited’s IPO:
- The company supplies its products to manufacturers and distributors in India and overseas markets, i.e. China, Europe, USA, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan.
- In fiscal 2020, the company generated 69% of revenues through export outside India.
- The company will list at PE of 48.18X with a market cap of Rs.95,597 million, while its peers, namely Vinati Organics and Fine Organics, are trading at 77.4X and 75.1X times, respectively.
Complete IPO subscription details of Clean Science and Technology Limited can be found in the MSFL Research Report Here. To apply for clean Science and Technology Limited’s IPO, visit Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd website.