Find out the complete details of the upcoming IPO in 2021. You will get complete details of the recent IPO over here.
Dodla Dairy Limited is a public limited company having its registered and corporate office at Hyderabad, Telangana in India. The company was incorporated in the year 1995, and production commenced in 1997. Currently, their procurement is centred across five states, and their products are available across 11 states.
About Dodla Dairy Limited
Dodla Dairy Limited is an integrated dairy company in South India engaged in the procurement, processing, distribution, and marketing of milk and other dairy products. They are amongst the private dairy players with a significant presence in the southern region of Indiaandhavethe third highestpositionin terms of milk procurement per day with an average procurement of 1.03 million liters of raw milk per day (“MLPD”) and second highest in terms of market presence across all of India.
As of March 2021, Dodla Dairy’s procurement operations consisted of 6771village level collection centres, 232 village dairy farms and third party suppliers and 94 chilling centres. They process and sell retail milk and produce dairy-based value-added products such as curd, ghee, butter, flavoured milk, and ice cream.
Its revenue from operations increased at a CAGR of 15.98% during FY18 and FY20, and EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) increased at a CAGR of 11.81% in the same period. As a result, its revenue from operations, EBITDA and profit after tax for the nine months period ended December 2020 were Rs 1,413.5 crore, Rs 206.5 crore and Rs 116.38 crore, respectively.
Dodla Dairy Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||June 16, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||June 18, 2021|
|Price band:||Rs. 421 – Rs.428 per share|
|Lot size:||35 shares|
|1 lot costing:||Rs. 14,980|
|Face Value:||Rs. 10 per share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||Rs. 520.18 cr (Fresh issue: Rs. 50 cr + Offer For Sale: Rs. 470.18 cr)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 64.17% post-issue from 68.52% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on June 28, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- To repay or prepay the company’s borrowings fully or partially.
- To finance capital expenditure requirements.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Interesting facts about Dodla Dairy Limited IPO:
- The firm has a strong distribution network of 40 sales offices, 3336 distribution agents, 863 milk distributors, and 449 product distributors across 11 states in India.
- Consumer-focused dairy company with a diverse range of products under the “Dodla Dairy” and “Dodla” brands
- An integrated business model with well-defined procurement, processing and distribution capabilities
- It believes farmer-friendly policies and continuous engagement with them with welfare programs have strengthened its relationships with farmers, which in turn has strengthened its raw milk procurement process.
- Dodla Dairy has delivered consistent growth over the last three financial years in financial and operational metrics. Its revenue from operations increased at a CAGR of 15.98% during FY18 and FY20, and EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) grew at a CAGR of 11.81% in the same period.
Get the IPO subscription details and complete coverage of the Dodla Dairy Ltd IPO in the MSFL Research Report Here. To apply for Dodla Dairy Ltd IPO, you can do it from our Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd website.