The largest integrated diagnostic chain in southern India, Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited, will launch its initial public offer (IPO) on Sep 01, 2021. The offer will close on Sep 03, 2021 and the company has fixed the price band at ₹522-531 per equity share.
About Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited is the largest integrated diagnostic chain in southern India and also one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains for FY20. The company offers a one-stop solution for pathology & radiology testing services. The company offers 740 routine & 870 specialized pathology tests and 220 basic & 320 advanced radiology tests. As of June 30, 2021, all Vijaya Diagnostic Centre laboratories hold National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) accreditations, and three diagnostic centres hold Patient Safety & Quality of Care (NABH) accreditations.
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited IPO Issue Details
|OPENS ON:||Sep 1, 2021|
|CLOSES ON:||Sep 3, 2021|
|Price band:||₹522 to ₹531 per equity share|
|Lot size:||28 Shares|
|One lot costing:||₹14,868|
|Face Value:||₹1 per equity share|
|Listing on:||NSE, BSE|
|Issue size:||₹1,895.04 crores (Offer For Sale: ₹1,895.04 crores)|
|Shareholding:||Promoter holding will stand at 54.78% post-issue from 59.78% pre-issue.|
Will list on the exchange on Sep 14, 2021.
Objects of the issue:
- Achieve the benefits of share listing on the Stock Exchanges.
- To make an offer for sale (OFS) of 35,688,064 shares.
Interesting facts about Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited IPO:
- Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited offers pathology & radiology testing services to the customers through its extensive operational network, which consists of 81 diagnostic centres and 11 reference laboratories across 13 cities and towns.
- The company derived 96.20% of its revenue from operations from its core geographies namely Hyderabad and the rest of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in FY21.
- During FY20, the company’s tests per customer visit were 2.83, its operating revenue per customer was Rs.1,213.72 and operating revenue per test was Rs.428.14, all of which are higher as compared to its listed regional peers.
- Considering the FY-21 adjusted EPS of Rs.8.26 on a post-issue basis, the company is going to list at a P/E of 64.26 with a market cap of Rs.54,144 mn while its peers namely Dr. Lal Path Labs and Metropolis Healthcare are trading at a P/E of 80.66 and 56.55 respectively.
Get the complete coverage of the Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited IPO in the MSFL Research Report Here. To apply for Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited IPO, you can do it from our Marwadi Shares & Finance Ltd website.